路德維希二世的幾個皇宮, 所有皇宮內部都不準拍照的, 所以買本書囉:
he King’s House on Schachen (German: Königshaus am Schachen) is a small castle (Schlösschen) at Schachen Witterstein, about 10 km south of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany, built by Ludwig II of Bavaria. The castle was constructed between 1869 and 1872. It can only be reached by a three to four hour hike, either from Elmau or Garmisch-Partenkirchen, and provides a view of Zugspitze.
5. The Frauenchiemsee Convent
The island Frauenchiemsee (often called Fraueninsel) is the second largest of the three islands in Chiemsee, Germany. It belongs to the municipality of Chiemsee in Upper Bavarian district of Rosenheim, which is the smallest municipality in all of Bavaria. The 15.5 ha large and car free Fraueninsel houses 300 permanent residents as well as an active Benedictine convent, which was founded in 782. Frauenchiemsee along with its sister island Herreninsel is one of the main tourist attractions on the Chiemsee, and is famous for the Kloster Liquor spirit, which is produced by the nuns.
The island is accessible by ship year round, usually from Gstadt, Prien, and Seebruck. There are also several boats that can take passengers from Frauenchiemsee to Herreninsel and back. The grave of Alfred Jodl, army general, is located on the island.
6. St. Bartholoma on Konigssee
The church is located on the western edge of the Königssee (King’s Lake) on the peninsula of Hirschau. It can only be reached by ship or after a long hike. The chapel originated in part in the 12th century. Since the 16th century it has been in the baroque style. St. Bartholomew is said to be the protector of alpine farmers and of milkmaids. St. Bartholomä has two onion domes and a red domed roof. The floor plan is based on that of the Salzburg Cathedral. The church features stucco work by the Salzburg artist Josef Schmidt and a three-apse quire. The altars in the apses are consecrated to St. Bartholomew, St. Catherine, and St. James respectively.
Near the chapel lies the old hunting lodge of the same name. The lodge, which was first erected in the 12th century with the church, has been rebuilt multiple times. Until 1803, it was a private residence of the Prince-Provosts of Berchtesgaden; after Berchtesgaden became part of Bavaria, the building became a favorite Wittelsbach hunting lodge; today it is an inn.
7. The Residence in Kempten: